- Winter Course: January 4-6
- Spring Course: March 1-3
- Easter Course: April 17-19
- Easter Course: April 20-22
Our courses yield the best
return on investment
Achieving excellence in IB economics involves a variety of skills; besides knowledge of the material, a balance of analysis, structure, and presentation are all essential tools which you must be aware of in order to fulfill your potential. We can aid you in attaining this fine balance of skills and increase your capabilities before sitting for the final exams. By the end of the course, you will not only have a firmer grip on the material, but gain a new and more successful approach to economic thinking according to the highest criteria set by the IB and confidence in your abilities during the exams.
What to expect
- Study and practice the most challenging parts of the syllabus. In addition, the course will also give you a birds eye view of how the various concepts tie together.
- You will get a copy of the study IB Academy Economics study guide to reference. The study guide contains all the factual knowledge you need on your exam and covers the syllabus from A to Z.
- The parts of the syllabus that require application have been condensed into a step by step approach so that you won’t waste time figuring out what to do during your exam.
- In order to make sure you really understand and grasp the theory needed to get your desired result on the final IB Economics exam we spend at least 50% of the revision course on practicing past exam questions. Our teachers do a thorough analysis of your work and you will be presented with useful and applicable feedback after every practice session to help you progress at your fasted possible pace.
- At the end of the course you will receive a personal study plan in which we make recommendations on what to study when and which knowledge you should focus on in particular in order to keep studying efficiently.
- You will have the opportunity to hand in a past exam which we will mark and provide feedback on up to 5 days before the start of the exam.